Bernice's Blog...

www.BerniceCheung.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Re-launch of Bernice.ca!!!

Finally I've had a chance to update www.Bernice.ca for 2008!! It was left unattended since I graduated university in 2004 / 2005, so it requires a major overhaul!

I've chosen to use a different colour theme (Yellow Sunflowers), instead of the previous blue feather theme, as it's a lot brighter and warmer. Blue seems a bit too melancholy (although I doubt my marketability will be based on the "mood" of my website). I've also changed the font to a basic, san serif modern font. I actually miss writing HTML (a geek at heart!), so this has been a good practice for me. Didn't do much to the structure of the page, so it only took me a night to finish it.

I'm so glad that I took the initiative to refresh Bernice.ca, where my information is much more relevant information & up-to-date. I hope to upload some of my photos from traveling up on this page so it becomes a little more "human".

All in all, very excited at the re-launch!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home