Bernice's Blog...

www.BerniceCheung.com

Friday, March 05, 2010

Laptop Backpack

So in preparation for my new student lifestyle, I'm looking for a laptop backpack that is:
1) Lightweight
2) Protects my laptop
3) Allows me to ride my bike to & from school without distraction
4) Fits snuggly so it doesn’t swing side to side
5) Looks good
6) (If online) Ships to Canada  which has proven to be quite problematic in my search for books online!!

It turns out that though the laptop backpack category offers many choices, I really only found two that I liked, one of which seems like a great concept, but needs further verification…

“Bullet-proof vest” backpack
- It looks like a bullet-proof vest, so it should theoretically fit snuggly onto one’s back. And surprisingly fits at least 4 of my 6 requirements (I’m unsure about #2 & #6)…

http://www.koyono.com/BUILT-Slim-Laptop-Bag-BackPack-p/built-e-bp.htm



Belkin slim backpack
- This fits 5 of the 6 requirements (not sure about #6) and it more affordable than the bullet-proof vest.

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=399512



Will go "store" shopping before making any decision... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home