Bernice's Blog...

www.BerniceCheung.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Corporate Branding - Colours

With the revamp of my website, I decided to look into creating a website brand image, starting with the colour scheme. After a bit of research, I found that blue is not on the favourite colour amongst both males (57%) and females (35%).

http://www.joehallock.com/edu/COM498/associations.html

On top of being associated with reliability / dependability (43%), it is associated with trust (34%), security (28%), courage / bravery (28%), high technology (23%), and high quality (20%). We have a clear winner! I can’t believe the results are so lop-sided! I guess since blue is most people’s favourite colour, they’d associate it with positive attributes!

Website re-design!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home